Women's Retreat Information
Hello participants of the Self-Care Women's Retreat at Virginia Beach Oceanfront on May 17-19, 2019
Get Ready! ….Get Ready... Get Ready!!!!
I would like to share a few IMPORTANT Information about the Retreat. Read them all with excitement. Ok! So here it goes....
1. Let us all stay in prayer for the event. Pray that God does what God desires for us to learn, and do to better our lives and continue selfcare. This is a safe and sacred moment.
2. Please drive safely to and from the event.
3. Parking space is in their garage area. Once you are on their premises, bear to the right that will lead you up to the garage. There is no cost for parking space if you are staying at the hotel. For those who are not staying at the hotel, I was informed there maybe a $5 charge. (may be)
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel
1307 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
4. The event starts at 12 noon on Friday. It is important for the participants to be there in order to participate in the Release phase of the retreat.
5. Bring a list of what/who cause you stress, frustration, and overwhelm-ness. Be honest with yourself.
6. Laughter is a medicine to the soul. Be prepared to share a moment in which you had laughed at yourself. You can do this!!
7. T-shirts are light pink and purple letters. Please wear it on Saturday morning for the group photo. (I may wear white pants with mine but you don't have to.)
8. Review the agenda. Be mindful of allowing the Spirit to move among us. www.shebuildsavineyard.weebly.com/agenda.html
9. The hotel has a nice pool and gym, if you are interested.
10. Breakfast is served by the hotel each day on the 2nd floor. Feel free to bring it to the Retreat area on 1st floor/the lobby where our event is being held.
11. Please go on to 'She Builds a Vineyard' Facebook page and watch the video about the event. It's titled "Get ready for the Self-Care Women's Retreat...this weekend!" Click here... https://www.facebook.com/SheBuildsaVineyard/videos/402681667251800/
12. For those who registered after Wednesday (5/15/19) of last week, t-shirts will not be available, unfortunately.
13. I know the beach is a great relaxing place to be, I am asking to please return to the sessions as scheduled or requested.
14. As you pack, consider bringing: a beach chair, beach towel, sandals/flip flops, shorts, & swim swear, The goal is for you to Relax as you learn.
15. Remember to Release, Receive, & Rejuvenate!
16. Finally, If you have any questions, please let me know. Call 919-307-9980 if needed. I am so so excited and look forward to seeing you. As your host, please grant me grace and patience in responding back to you, especially after 9am Friday morning.
Blessings to you!! Dr. Hawkins
until Feb. 28 Mar 1 May 1
Teenager $45 $45 $45
Individual $55 $65 $75
Group of 2 $100 $120 $140
Group of 3 $150 $180 $210
Group of 4 $180 $220 $260
For larger groups, email firstname.lastname@example.org
***There are NO Refunds ***
Complete Attendee form click here...
or Submit names to SheBuildsaVineyard@gmail.com
Indicate the payer on the credit.
Payment Option 1
------------- PayPal -------------
Now until March. 31,2019
April 1, 2019 - April 30, 2019
May 1, 2019 to May 12, 2019
Payment Option 2
-------- Mail - In ----------
Personal Checks, money orders, and certified checks are payable and mailed to:
Community Ministries, Inc.
Memo: She Builds a Vineyard
PO Box 364
Enfield, NC 27823